TYRO Support Services (TSS) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of The RIDGE Project, Inc. an Ohio Christian non-profit organization. TSS develops and distributes content that is used in print and digital media by life coaches, educators, clergy, employers, and end users looking to foster personal growth. This position supports the work of TSS by writing and developing content as a member of the creative team.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The ideal candidate is someone who is creative with high energy, who prefers working in a fast-paced team environment, has a great aptitude for working with technology, loves learning new things, with excellent writing and editing skills.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review existing original TYRO content for blog posts, web content, and app content.
- Curate content from other sources to be reposted on our sources.
- Provide copy edits to blog posts, manuals, curriculum, web content, and app content.
- Repurposing print articles for the web.
- Assisting in the development of graphics.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
||Not for Profit
||Digital content developer
|Yearly Salary Range:
|Number of Vacancies:
- Must demonstrate a lifestyle consistent with the principles and goals of the Organization.
- Must adhere to a strong conviction that healthy marriage produces healthy families and communities.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Motivated, team player who works well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Expertise with the following programs:
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Word Press and Website programming is a plus.
- Must be able to quickly and regularly write compelling articles of 750 words or more.
- Must be able to copy edit.
- Must be flexible and able to respond quickly to changing job duties.
- Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must agree to adhere to the policies and directives established by The RIDGE Project Board.
- Must be comfortable working in traditional and agile project environments.
||Years of Experience:
||RIDGE Project, Inc
||J169 State Route 65
||DO NOT CALL/DO NOT VISIT