the ridge project
Awards and Commendations
- 2017 Molina Healthcare Ohio’s Community Champions Award
- 2017 Featured as an Ohio Business Profile Company by the Ohio Secretary of State’s Office
- 2016 Ohio Adolescent Health Association Impacting Ohio Youth Award
- 2015 Commendation by the Ohio House of Representatives
- 2015 Commendation by the Ohio Senate
- 2015 National Ass’n. of Blacks in Criminal Justice (NABCJ) Community Re-entry awar
- 2014 Commendation by the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2014 Fatherhood Achievement Award – Ohio Commission of Fatherhood, Ohio U. and OPNFF
- 2013 Ohio Department or Rehabilitation and Corrections Impact Award
- 2013 White House Fatherhood Hero Award – Recognized by the DOJ and White House as a Hero for Fatherhood and Families
- 2012 Youth Rites of Passage (ROP) Program Highlighted in a congressional Report on Best Practices
- 2012 Program Highlighted at OFA Grantee Conference
- 2012 Tijerinas invited to the White House – Champion of Change Event
- 2011 Family strengthening program identified as a best practice by US Dept of HHS
- 2010 Ron and Catherine receive National Impact Award from Smart Marriage
- 2010 Program Creativity Award from NAEF, Washington DC
- 2009-2010 The RIDGE Project Keeping FAITH Program selected by US Dept of HHS to be highlight in a video project of promising practices and selected for inclusion in two HHS publications:
- 2010 How to Implement Promising Practices
- 2009 Calvin Edwards and Co. Best Practices Report
- 2009 Ron & Catherine Tijerina served as expert presenters at the Office of Family Assistance (US Dept of HHS) National Conference
- 2009 A Review of Select Grantee Profiles and Promising Results
- 2008-2009 Ron and Catherine Tijerina served as expert presenters for US Dept of Health and Human Services National Webinars
What we do
From fatherhood, to relationship development and adolescent programs, our programs transform families.
Through third-party evaluations and research, our programs are making an impact in families, organizations and communities.
excellence in giving
We invest time and effort into transparency communicate detailed and accurate information.
What Drives Us
“To establish a path of honor, discipline, and integrity; by way of education, motivation, and inspiration; in order to lead families into a future defined by hope, peace, and righteousness for generations to come.”
We have many opportunities to get involved with our work on a volunteer basis.
To apply to volunteer with the RIDGE Project, you may fill out the attached Volunteer Application and return it to us (ATTN: Chris Ridley) by mail (J169 State Route 65, McClure, OH 43534) or by email to email@example.com.
April 11 - Annual Gala
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM Join our annual celebration of events and hear testominies of the life-changing work the work we are doing throughout Ohio.
May 18 - 19 - Couple Communication
9 AM – 4:30 PM Join us for our quarterly Couple Communication training where we quip individauls and organizations to tech this award-winning program.